Good Morning, or is it? Another day, another dollar as a very wise man once said. I’m guessing he was American because I am not sure what the saying would be over here in the UK…
- Something strange is burning my eyes. Is that… sunshine… two days in a row?I must still be asleep and dreaming
- Easier to get out of bed this morning, thank you sunshine
- Should I hop on the bike this morning… no, pull ups instead. Feeling strong.
- Coffee… need coffee! Espresso machine was the best purchase ever!
- Brush teeth, shave head, face, shower, suit up
- Need a tie today, talking to securities firm in the city… match tie and cuff links. Sharp.
- Walking to work, Outkast – Atliens, Lupe Fiasco – Shining Down. Big smile.
- Sunny outside today, I may not attempt throwing myself out the window at work again… why are the windows so strong anyway? Bounced off like a handball last time… embarrassing.
- At the office… off to the loo… need to psych myself up in the mirror.
- 9:05, already laughed at two jokes that were not funny. I just died a little inside.
- Overheard someone talk about something cute their kid did this morning… yay… get back to work.
- Rooibos tea makes me smile at least
- Stuck into the grind now… reading, analysing, writing, some programming today maybe… nice
- At least it’s sunny outside… I will go for a run along the river after work
I am the robot.
Image credit Wallpapers.net